Sunday, January 22, 2012

truthfully, at this moment in time i don't have any problems. not a single one.

it took me a while to understand the beauty of just letting go.  but i just did. it seems like when things fall apart, true colors shine through. yeah, i lied. so did you. WAY more than me. and so, while you're pretending you don't care about me, dissing me all over the internet, starting rumors, i'm sitting here thinking "when did i go back to junior high?" so grow up, move on, have fun with your girlfriend, and stop. trying. to. make. my. life. miserable. for 2 reasons: 1.) it's not working and just wasting your energy. and 2.) you're giving me unwanted attention. i just want to have fun with my friends, who are going to be there for me, through everything. thank you.


oh! speaking of friends. i have the best ones. kems, never gave up on me. she's the cutest, sweetest girl ever, and yes. i do love her. sky, totally turned around my day yesterday. he always knows how to make me happy. britt, trusts me. our heart-to-hearts remind me that i'm not alone, even when i feel like i am. kenna, doesn't care that i'm a little bit out there, and she can make me laugh until i cry. no joke. i just have the best friends a girl could ever ask for. they've forgiven me for the mistakes i've made and we are all now the best friends ever. i love them all!!


p.s. you remember those i love you more fights we used to get into? yeah. looks like i won.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks.
    Too bad I'm not a good friend.
    hahah jk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Meghan. I love you and you know it. I thank you like everyday for always being there for me hun. Remember? :)

    ReplyDelete