Sunday, January 15, 2012

just because i'm happy...

doesn’t mean that my life is perfect. 
doesn’t mean that the person I love feels the same way. 
doesn’t mean that I find myself beautiful. 
doesn’t mean that I get what I want all the time. 
doesn’t mean that a loved one I really do miss has come back. 
doesn’t mean that I’m having the best day. 
doesn’t mean that I haven’t lost a loved one.
doesn’t mean that I never felt I wasn’t good enough. 
doesn’t mean that I was never doubted or put down. 
doesn’t mean that I had never thought of suicide.
doesn’t mean that I have all the brand name clothing.
doesn’t mean that life has met my expectations. 
Happiness is a choice, sometimes. And even though life may be difficult, I had remembered to keep my head up high because there are enough sad and hateful people in the world. I may just be one person, but why give up when you could hope? 

No comments:

Post a Comment