Thursday, January 12, 2012

if you don't like it, leave.

someone asked me today why the sudden change in posts, on both my tumblr and my blog. i went from "being all depressed and stuff to happy, sunshine all the time, peppy, love yourself, fake crap." ummm, first, it's not fake. i really am happy. jussayin. also, why is it so weird that i'm happy? can't i be happy? isn't it okay for me to be happy? how come you can be happy, but not me? they were just confused because there has been a lot of sad things happening to me, but i am still happy. i have every right to be upset, but i'm not. that makes me strong, or something, not crazy. yes, i am upset that my heart was broken into a million pieces. does that mean i hate my life? no. yes, i am upset that my best friend killed herself. does that mean i'm unhappy all the time? no. (she wouldn't want that, by the way. she'd actually be upset with me if i was super unhappy over her death.) yeah, my last month/month and  a half has been hell. but that doesn't give me any reason to be unhappy, okay? and if you don't like my happiness, then you don't have to read my blog. you don't have to look at my tumblr. easy as that(:

No comments:

Post a Comment