Thursday, January 12, 2012

numero uno(: ((my spanish is getting way better. i'm re-teaching myself teeheehee))

my outfit today(:
alright. break down. 
large, loose, flowy off the shoulder shirt, with matching colorful tank top underneath (secretly just to cover up my bra straps, but it's colorful too, so it's a 2 for 1!! :)) ripped skinnies. very LA actually, but not so good in the winter cold of Utah, jussayin. and my favorite moccasins. and if you couldn't tell my hair is curly. yay for curly hair(:




tips: girls, curly hair is on it's way back in for everyday. no longer is the pin straight look the only look. remember that(:
boys, tee shirts over long sleeved hoodies seems to be big right now. go for it(: just make sure the 2 colors of the tee shirt and hoodie match.

No comments:

Post a Comment