Wednesday, January 11, 2012

reasons to be happy #4: my current playlist.

Lovelier than you - B.O.B.
Look at Me Now - Chris Brown
How to Love - Lil' Wayne
Houstalantavegas - Drake
Lighters - Eminem
Over - Drake
Trust Issues - Drake
The Real Slim Shady - Eminem
Up All Night - Drake
Fuck Food - Tech N9ne
Thank Me Now - Drake
The Show Goes On - Lupe Fiasco
Successsful - Drake
Bad Meets Evil - Eminem
Never Forget You - Lupe Fiasco
Superstar - Wiz Khalifa
I Need a Doctor - Dr. Dre
Mirror - Lil' Wayne
Hurt Me Soul - Lupe Fiasco
Senior Skip Day - Mac Miller
Still Don't Give a Fuck - Eminem
He Say She Say - Lupe Fiasco
Bad Day - Chiddy Bang
8 Mile - Eminem
Smile Back - Mac Miller
Diary - Wale
5 O'clock - T. Pain
Can I Fly - B.O.B.
I Ball - Lil' Wayne
Good Evening - Mac Miller
Here We Go - Chiddy Bang
Just a Kid - Mac Miller
My Darlin' Baby - Lil' Wayne
Mind Your Manners - Chiddy Bang
I Made It - Jay Z
Kool Aid and Frozen Pizza - Mac Miller


genius. 
pure, blissful, happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment