Saturday, January 14, 2012

angel full of sins

pathological lying is oftentimes a symptom of other disorders, such as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, Schizophrenia, and Bipolar Disorder. it can occur with no other mental disorders present as well. pathological liars do exactly that: lie. they can lie about anything and feel no remorse or guilt. they oftentimes lose relationships over their lies but do not care. in order to treat their lying, doctors oftentimes treat the underlying causes.
in my case they treated bipolar disorder. i was put on lithium and celexa, and got a slap on the wrist. only, they didn't tell me how to deal with all the people i hurt, because i lied to everyone. for years. so now, i'm here, picking up the pieces of my broken reality. what's left of what i thought i knew, what i need to make of what is real. ((this is really hard.))


poem:

You do not try to see me          
As the person that I am            
You think that I am perfect      
But perfection is a scam            

Don't look beyond my mask        
At what I am inside                  
You do not understand            
The feelings that I hide             

You say that I'm your angel      
But all you know are the lies    
Truth about the real me          
Is hidden within my eyes.          

The other side of me
The side I never show            
No way to understand            
No way for you to know              

Your mistaken perfection          
I'm an angel full of sins              
It's all a first impression            
It's a game I always win             

No comments:

Post a Comment