Thursday, January 12, 2012

Tonight I'm happy. I will worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes.

one day at a time. that's how i'm living.
today was one of the best days in a while. it's amazing how just curling your hair gives you an air of confidence i really can't put my fingers on. it's amazing. but i love the feeling(: it's enough to make me just want to actually do my hair everyday. oh wait. bahaha that's funny(: anyways, i was confident, i looked good today if i do say so myself,. and i got paid today(: went shopping. bought totally HOTT new jeans(: maybe i'll post pictures someday. haha but yeah. then, i got home and there was a box for me on the porch from milan! haha (not so weird, cause that's where i work. well, i work here, but the magazine is in milan. funny sorry. haha.) but yeah. there was a box and i opened it and there was the CUTEST bag ever in it(: new fave. haha it's totally adorable. but there was a letter from vincenzo, my international modeling agent. because everyone needs one of those ;) he found me a fashion designer who is interested in some of my portfolio pieces and would like me to help him with a shoot when he's here in america next month!! eep!(: this is crazy. but yeah. the bag was one of this guys pieces. it's gorgeous. jussayin. andd i'm hanging out with my family tonight, and it's just been an overall fantastic day(: ooooohhhh and i got music(: dubstep and rap and hang-banging hard rock(: yay(:

No comments:

Post a Comment