Thursday, January 12, 2012

happiness does not come to those who are not grateful for what they have.

things i am currently grateful for (in no specific order:)
my toothbrush, keeps my teeth clean and meghan happy(:
my bed, it's warm and comfy(:
my therapist, i don't know how that woman knows so much about my brain.
my parents, they care about me, even though i hurt them so much.
my bible, it's not as worn as some. it's still really new. but it's getting there(: and it's my source of inspiration whenever i'm struggling with anything.
my God, He's only as far away as i push him away, and He's always there to help me through anything. i would not have gotten through these last few weeks with even a shred of sanity were it not for Him.
music. because as much as life sucks, and as hard as it is, music can always make me happy. always. no matter what(:
another thing i am sooo grateful for is maddie. she's the cutest, sweetest girl ever. she's helped me through a lot of crap. and she taught me that love is possible, through everything. her and hayden are the cutest, sweetest couple ever. and their relationship shows me that love is possible, against all odds. 
i'm grateful for mountain dew, because it helps me stay awake during the long days following the long nights with nightmares. 
my laptop, so i can post on my blog, so i can get my feelings out, so they don't hurt me(:
my DBT packet, cause it helps me deal with my emotions that i don't know how to deal with.
POPCORN! because hearing it popping is the most calming thing ever, and popcorn is most delicious.
also, i'm grateful for carrots and celery. i've basically been living on them. it's not healthy(: haha

No comments:

Post a Comment