Tuesday, August 23, 2011

senior year

day number 1.
and i already hate it.


guess what.
it's my birthday.
yay right?
no. 
highlight of my day?
tucanos.
with my grandparents.
not-so-great-parts-of-my-day?
getting ditched by my boyfriend for most of the day ((not your fault baby, iknow, i know, i've heard it all before)) ((i really hope he doesn't read this..... )) ((i'm just ranting, i don't really mean it...))
school. 'nuff said.
having a panic attack in the girl's bathroom. always fun.
getting bitch slapped by this girl i once knew. what'er.
falling down the stairs. crutches are a distinct possibility in my future.
hitting my elbow obnoxiously hard on my way to take a shower. wonderful.
throwing up all the delicious food i ate at tucanos. it was not as good the second time... 
crying. more crying. lots of crying. yayy...


so, as you may or may not be able to see, the bad things of the day outweigh the good things.
and not to say this was the worst day ever or something, cause it wasn't.
i've had much worse. much, much worse.
it just sucked. 
and i kind of wish my birthday was better...
but that's okay. 
tomorrow will be better. 
don't you even worry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment