Saturday, August 27, 2011

hey, hey, hey, hey, hi, hii, hellooo!. hi[;

oh. my. heck!
i just had 48 oz of Dr. Pepper. 
and lunch with my boyy.
i just have sooo much energy[: [:
alsoo, i love you[: 
aanndd, if you haven't ever had Gandolfo's.
please go.
do your taste buds a favor and go to gandy's and eat of the deliciousness.
please.
go now.
just do it.
go.




aannyywwaayyss, guess what[:
guess!
i said guess!!!
oh, well, i guess i'll just have to tell you[:
today, August 27, 2011, is the 4 month anniversary of my favoritest day ever.
on May 27, Roy asked me to be his girlfriend.
so, today, August 27th, is our 4 month anniversary[:
ilovehimsooomuch.
thee end[:


that was my random post of the day.
i'm going to get ready for the day now.
i love you all, but Roy the mostest.


p.s. go to youtube. type in "nom nom nom nom babies". watch it. giggle. a lot. thee end.

No comments:

Post a Comment