Saturday, May 28, 2011

i.love.my.life.

you have no idea.
i am just... gahhh!!! let me start from the beginning, of... yesterday[:
i got to school late because some stupid jeep was going 10 in the 45 on state street. stupid jeep.
so i was a little grumpy.
then my math teacher gave us a test, you know the long stupid no calulator kind?, yeah, that sucked, especially since we have finals in  like... a week.
biology: we watched a stupid movie about stress. that was boring. and, quite honestly, stressed me out. oh the irony[:
then things got better.
commons was totally great. end of the year slideshow. i was in it 3 times this year! mostly just cause i went to all the basketball games, but, you know[:
then i have TA, but i ditched to help Mr. K. so kems and i walked around the school picking up trash and i ran through the sprinklers[: it was great. i was so cold[: then we went inside and helped marshall with some 5k stuff, which was fun. and roy came to visit us from journalism[: best part of 3rd period.
then, i was forced to go to seminary, where i bowled a strike. it was great[:
then, school was out. finally. longest half day ever[:
we all went to phesant brook park, and had the best food fight the world has ever known. i love the pcc.
picture time![:



i was so gross. chocolate syrup,
whip cream,jello, and maple syrup
on every inch of my body.
 i had food in places where food should
NEVER be.


aww, my beautiful face.
chocolate syrup courtesy of
Roy Beltran.
Thanks hun[:


my hair. it's a blurry
picture, but it was a gross
combo of maple syrup, whip
cream, jello, and mustard.


my back. shirt: beyond
dirty. past the point
of no return.
shorts: possibly
salvagable.












then, after my hour and a half shower,
i took a nap. i was exhausted. haha
i woke up to kate standing in my house, with chandler in the car.
great way to wake up, no?[:
we went to blockbuster, fresh market, and panda, awesome[:
then i got a call from Roy, and he asked if i could go on a date last night, instead of tonight. of course[:
so we went on a date last night.
he came and picked me up, and it was great, and my parents seemed to like him, no small feat, and he was wearing slippers[: best part ever.[:
we went to his friend devon's house and watched tarzan, cute movie, by the way. i had never seen it. there may or may not have been a lot of cuddling. you will never know[:
then we went to comedy sports. it was great. so freakin' hilarious. can't even handle it[: you really should go.
it was great. so so great[:
it was midnight. haha. i enjoy that part[:
we dropped everyone off and then he drove me home. we rocked out to music and it was great[:
he walked me to the door and it was cute[: and we hugged. and here's the best part. ready?[:
he asked me to be his girlfriend! me![: gasp. i know[:
sooo, yesterday was the best. ever.[:
the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment