Tuesday, May 10, 2011

changes

I promised myself I'd never again find myself in a position where I'm not in control of my life.

it doesn't take getting struck by lightening to figure out how to live. doesn't take having cancer. doesn't take near death experiences. doesn't take losing a loved one. doesn't take anything big even. it's funny how day to day nothing changes. but when you look back, everything is different.
we spend everyday changing. doesn't always have to be big. you deciding to wear pink today instead of purple could have the most dramatic change on your life.
everyday you change.
and that's the great thing about life[:


there's always some new horizon to get over. some new thing to see, do, feel, live.
so live.
don't mind what others say.
live while you can.
take time and smell the roses.
notice the beauty all around you.
be happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment