Thursday, May 26, 2011

i love my friends[:

these past few days have been so freakin' stressful! can't even handle it.
umm, well, i have an incomplete in seminary, stupid junior year. this year. my oh my.
gallbladder surgery.
grandma passing away.
really good friend's mom passing away.
sick... ALOT.
one sluff day. i needed that.

just, all around, junior year has been extremely stressful. can't wait until i get done. 2 more weeks. i can do this.

anyways, i didn't get on here to tell you about my crazy school life. i came on here to thank some important, not all liked, but important people.

Roy Beltran. thank you for being... you. you can walk into any room and there is just a light all the way around you. you always know just how to make me happy, and we can have the greatest time just chilling and talking about nothing, or hiding chips from erma-linda[:

Kemsley Corell. you're a stinkin' babe. i can't even handle it. i love you so much. you can say anything to me and i know i can't take offense because i know it has so much love and honesty, i can't be mad at you.

Marc Luthy. because he always pops up at the right time, and he makes me feel uncomfortable[: no one has ever been able to do that before! bravo![:

Chandler Merkley. thank you for going with me to prom. and introducing me to your music. you're a stinkin' hottie. yes, you can quote me[:

Katelyn Winward. thank you for being there for me when i was falling apart. thank you for always listening and being my shoulder to cry on. also, you're attractive.

Chris Gonzales. thank you for  teaching me to not be so trusting, and to not get too attached to one person. thank you for teaching me that i can stand on my 2 feet, and that i don't need anyone else to tell me who to be.

Angela Lewis. thank you for being the wonderful person that you are. i know i can talk to you about anything and i really love that[: also, i'm glad we're getting married tuesday of next year[:

Cami Hobbs. this may be weird. but thank you for being so honest all the time. i know we don't know each other very well, but just from your blog and facebook, just thank you.

Camille Okelberry. thank you for saving me from a date. you're the best.

Nikki Beighley. thank you for being so supportive and beautiful all the time. you give great hugs and i always know i can go to you for boy advice[:

Emily Juchau: thank you for being amazing. and so loving to everyone. i can feel that and i'm greatful to you for being that way. p.s. thanks for matching me on new year's eve. we are so hawt[:

anyone who i haven't already mentioned. i love you. you are a beautiful child of God, and He loves you also. [:

thank you to all my awesome, beautiful, caring, darling, energetic, fun, gorgeous, hot!, ingenious, jazzy, kind, loving, marvelous, nutty, optimistic, perfect, quirky, remarkable, super, tenacious, unbelievable, vivacious, wacky, xanthic, young, zany friends! you're amazing! and i love you. the end.

1 comment:

  1. I love you
    For countless reasons but one of them is:
    You make a huge difference in the lives of everyone around you. I can testify to that...we've only known each other a small while but you have deeply changed me and I love you . Tuesday of next year baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete