Friday, May 20, 2011

hi, my name is meghan, and i'm scared.

that's right folks! you heard it here first. i'm scared. of a boy. stupid? yes. pathetic? yes. needed? possibly. understandable? i think so.

k, first, he's a great guy. i will probably never doubt that. sweet, kind, genuinely interested in my life. all things boys who i've liked have never had.
but still, i can't get rid of this feeling. this... i have trust issues, with good reason (see last post), and it's just always been hard for me to let myself fall for a boy. and i'm here to say that i don't like it. as much as i like having a boyfriend, i don't like this part. the pre-relationship, i like you but i can't tell you until i know you like me back kind of stage. this part sucks.
boys: you suck. hard core.

in other news, the world will end tomorrow. get your ducks in a row and i will be making lawn signs that say "you're still here, bitches!" and send them to be put in the lawns of prominent religious leaders of said prophesying church in california. for the win.

also, i'm feeling better[: robotusin plus codeine makes me feel happy inside[: also, i was high at school today. it was great fun[:

and yes. i am completely over a guy who was causing me a lot of pain. i saw him today, and voila. the pain=nonexistant. probably cause i was too busy flirting with a different guy, but still. it was great[:

aaalllsssooo, i got a high-five from krystyl today[: because... i don't remember why. but i did! [: this hardly ever happens.

and... yes. i love you.
yes, you.
all of you.

and now my nose is running uncontrolably so i shall go, and sleep, MAYBE, and be happy[:

talk to you tomorrow!

post script: you make me happy.

post post script: yes, i know there is no quote. i think i have given up. i know. gasp! after 7 months, i'm quite bored of it[: there is still the quotes page up there *look to top of page, right under header* click on that, and voila! all my favorite quotes[:

No comments:

Post a Comment