Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Short Note, More to Come

And I just don't want to live without you...I hope that's not a problem
Well,I think, i've been thinking way too much about his mission. him being the love of my life. he will be 19 in january, and in my religion, 19 year old boys, and 21 year old girls, have the oppertunity to go and preach about our gospel for 2 years. and it's an amazing oppertunity, and I know i shouldn't be worried about him going... I guess i'm not worried about him, the Lord will protect him and he'll come home refreshed and more spiritually uplifted, and I know that, i'm worried about me. worried that i love him too much. or worried that i'm going to fall madly head over heels in love with someone else while he's gone... i know. i know what you're thinking, "maybe you and him weren't meant to be". and i know that's a very good possibility. I mean how often do high school relationships even lead to anything? hardly ever. But i don't want to lose him, even if he is only meant to be a friend. youknow? i want him at my wedding, and to know and love my husband and I basically don't want me and him to end up like my ex... I just love him too much, as a person, and a Son of my Heavenly Father. he really is amazing, and someday he's going to meet an amazing girl and take her to the temple. i know that. and if that is meant to be me, then cool. but if not, that's okay too :) I guess... I just have to trust the Lord and His plan for now. And someday this will all make sense.

love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment