Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Do you know what it's like to be me? Go through something not everyone can see? Do you know what it's like to walk in my shoes? Please stop judging me simply because I'm not you.

i am not perfect. k? i get that. but you don't have to tell me everyday. you don't need to remind me i'm a little bit of a...
[slut]
[bitch]
[hypocrite]
[idiot]
[strange]
[other.things.i'm.not.putting.on.the.internet]

k? i get it. i'm not perfect. i never said i was.

stop judging, just because i'm better than you ever will.
don't hate me cause you ain't me.
don't make up shit about me, just cause you're jealous.
we all know you hate me, keep it to yourself.

i'm trying to be myself in a world that wants me to be someone else, and that's more than you are doing.
maybe if you got rid of those "friends" and got with people who loved you, for you, then maybe you'd get why i'm different.

you don't know the silent struggles we are going through. please don't be naive and think you are. cause you don't. be understanding, and love everyone cause you don't know what they're going through.

i don't hate you. i won't hate you. i can't hate you.
((what did i ever do to you?))

No comments:

Post a Comment