Saturday, March 12, 2011

meghan.lanae

i'm meghan lanae. 
i like to pretend I’m pretty awesome. sometimes, and on tuesdays.
i love my friends with all my heart, and i don’t know what i’d be without them.
i am a junior at Karl G. Maeser Preparatory Academy. before i went to that school, i didn’t know how to spell preparatory. just thought you should know :]
i really like square-y smiley faces, like this one :]
i still sleep with 4 stuffed animals, a unicorn that my daddy gave me when we left California but he had to stay back. my doll named babs-la-blank. i got her when i was 5 and i love her with all my heart. my teddy bear from my parents for valentines day today, and my stuffed elephant named howard i got from my aunt on the day of my gallbladder removal surgery.
oh yes. i occasionally have problems with my absence of a gallbladder. no one really knows.
i ALWAYS have a flower, or clip, or something accessory-ish in my hair. i’m a little addicted. not gonna lie.
and i am really random.
oh! and i probably have a few too many silly bands. or at least that’s what everyone tells me. :]
i like polka dots [:
i have a “happy” collage on the back of my bedroom door. i kind of love it a lot :]
i'm 16 years old and i'm only now learning how to cry.
i spent a long time completely numb. not feeling happiness, saddness, anything. i just existed.
but not anymore.[:
i'm alive. i'm living. i'm dreaming. i'm thriving. i'm striving. i'm dying, but that's okay[:
i love fashion. almost no one knows that about me, but i love it.
i love anything vintage. if it's old, or from the 80's, i love it.
music is my life. i listen to it everyday, and i don't know what i'd do without it.
i'm secretly a 4.0 student. but it's a secret. so don't tell anyone.
i have feelings! i know! crazy? yeah.
i know i may be young, but i have been heartbroken. i have been in love. i know i have, and it doesn't matter that you don't think so.
i have one of the worst cases of OCD i've ever seen.yay for CBT[:
i save text messages, just so i can read them over and over[:
my best friend is a boy. basically all of my friends are boys.
i hate girls. it's not a problem.
i have 2 pair of toms, and i'm pretty sure they are the most comfortable things i have ever put on my feet[:
i'm practically vegetarian, i have celiacs disease and i'm lactose intolerant. yeah... resturants hate me[:
my closest friend doesn't exist, and i'm okay with that[:
i am only me, and that’s exactly who i wanna be. cause if i wasn’t me, then who would i be?
and my FAVORITE dr. seuss quote (i’m a little obsessed with that man, btw) is: “I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”

i am eating marshmellows hidden under my bed.
i am playing the piano when i'm stressed.
i am singing at the top of my lungs when no one is around.
i am going crazy at school dances, and just having fun.
i am only crying in the shower.
i am proud to be an american.
i am making lists, and checking things off.
i am staring at the stars, and hoping for a falling one.
i am watching lightening out my bedroom window, and not being able to sleep until the storm is over.
i am the polka dots that cover my bedroom.
i am spending 23 minutes on facebook at 2 in the morning.
i am an over-acheiver.
i am having things come out of my mouth that i don't think through.
i am watching Disney Channel and Cinderella movies in my "spare time".
i am tapping 8 times on the wall outside my bedroom before i enter it.
i am CSI, Criminal Minds and Bones.
i am a lot of good ideas, and high aspirations.
i am printing double sided to save the earth.
i am wearing a tutu to the Winter Formal, just because i could.
i am a hopeless romantic.
i am decorating my binders 2 months before school starts.
i am pink and yellow streamers that cover my houes for my sweet 16.
i am the enthusiastic maker of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, although i'm allergic to peanuts.
i am learning new words by reading the dictionary.
i am camelot and shakespeare.
i am my grandmother's number one granddaughter.
i am a bit overly dramatic.
i am not being able to form logical sentences.
i am the world's pickiest eater.
i am heart broken...
i am getting over the loss of two really great friends.
i am making some really great new ones.
i am staying up until one in the morning doing homework on the second day of school.
i am banana milkshakes after dinner.
i am glitter in my veins and hot pink, through and through.
i am homemade root beer and barbequed corn with all my best friends.
i am kinda crazy, a little loud, sometimes obnoxious, a little out there, but, in the end,
i am just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment