Monday, March 28, 2011

school:the.9th.circle.of.hell

Um, thank you. I'm not much for public speaking. Or much for speaking. Or, come to think of it, much for the public. And I'm not very good at lying. So let me just say that, in my experience, high school sucks. If I had to do it all over again, I'd have started advanced placement classes in preschool so I could go from eighth grade straight to college. However, given the unalterable fact that high school sucks, I'd like to add that if you're lucky enough to have a good friend and a family that cares it doesn't have to suck quite as much. Otherwise my advice is; Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless experience proves you wrong. Remember, when the emperor looks naked, the emperor IS naked. The truth and a lie are not sort of the same thing. And there is no aspect, no facet, no moment of life that can't be improved with pizza. Thank you
my future valedictorian address. that is all.

well, i was sitting at my desk doing my piles of makeup work and quite frankly, dying a little inside. missing 11 days of school in 3rd term is NOT a good idea, and i thought, "hey. i haven't blogged in a while. so that's what i'll do". and i did. i turned on my computer and i am now blogging :] well, tomorrow is the end of the worst term of my entire life. 3rd term, junior year sucks. it's like i have junioritus: the insatiable need and want to be a senior. it's great. not.

well, life has been way interesting. probably too interesting to be good. let me tell you. i can't even tell you what a typical day has been, cause there hasn't been a "typical" day. some days look like this:

5:45: wake up.
5:47: go back to sleep.
6:45: "meghan get up! you're driving carpool today!"
6:51: start my car. scrape ice (probably my LEAST favorite thing to do in my whole life)
6:55: pick up sara and james.
7:17: arrive at school.
7:20: go to math room to complete last night's homework.
7:30-3:10: school. complete with stupid drama, idiotic boys, a few tears, way too much boring-ness, texting the only person keeping me sane, being awesome.
3:15: text sent to like... 5 people: "need a ride home today?" most of the time answer: "no"
3:35: leave school, because i am awesome and our parking lot SUCKS during peak carpool hours.
4:05: arrive home.
4:10-3:30: homework.
3:30-5:45: sleep
repeat.

somedays it looks like this, and meghan is happy :]
5:45: wake up.
5:47: go back to sleep.
6:45: be all ready to go, my hair actually straightened, makeup, not wrinkly clothes, breakfast, actually looking like a girl and presentable.
6:50: start my car. no ice to scrape :]
6:55: pick up sara and james.
7:17: arrive at school.
7:20: go to math room to complete last night's homework.
7:30-3:10: school. complete with stupid drama, idiotic boys, a few tears, way too much boring-ness, texting the only person keeping me sane, being awesome.
3:15: text sent to like... 5 people: "need a ride home today?" most of the time answer: "no"
3:35: leave school, because i am awesome and our parking lot SUCKS during peak carpool hours.
4:05: arrive home.
4:10-9:00: hang out with friends. go on random crazy adventures of chandler and meghan. frolic. etc. 
9:05-3:30: homework.
3:35-5:45: sleep.

yes. not much changes. but those little changes make life worth it. :]

but i love my school. kind of alot.

and now, since my life isn't amazing enough, i was picked to do MUN, Model United Nations, this year. it's going to be really great, and my partner and i are going to rock it up, and i'm really excited. we are doing the legal council and our country is Austria, and i'm a little excited. :]

on saturday i went to AF's prom. it was really fun. :] i made alot of new friends, and saw alot of people i don't get to see often, because of school and going to a charter school and other awesome things. :]

but yeah. basically school rules my life. it's kind of great. right now, and the end of the term is tomorrow, my grades look like this:

Math: B+ 88%
AP Biology: C- 66% (that will be changed! marshall... grrr...)
TA: A 100%
Seminary: A (not really a percent :))
AP US Government: A 105%
US History: A 108%
Language Arts: A 104%
History: A 99%

i.love.life. sometimes, my crazy effort on school actually shows. except my math grade is TICKING ME OFF. alot.

but next year, i'm going to beauty school! concurrently with snior year, the tution is waived. which is the best thing ever. so instead of $5,000, i only have to pay the $2,000 for my kit, and boom. i'll have a good job to get me through college :]

well, this post is way longer than i had planned. i needs to be makin' up more work. but just thought i'd check in on y'all :]

i heart ya!!! :]

<3 love <3 , me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment