Saturday, March 12, 2011

people.i.couldn't.live.without

Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It's not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything- Muhammed Ali

Kemsley Corell
this girl. she has probably helped me through more things than any other person i have ever met. she is pretty much my soul sister. we finish each other’s sentences, can communicate without talking and are pretty much inseparable. we even had our socratic teacher convinced we were sisters! :] i love her, kind of a lot.



Marc Luthy
i honestly don’t know where or who i’d be without this child. he is so amazing, and kind of really cool. even though he hurts himself a lot, he never fails to make me laugh, even when I don’t want to smile. && i love him. alot. :]



Kate Winward
oh my. what to say? kate. I love her a lot. she pretty knows everything about me, like how crazy and random and weird I am, but she still chooses to be seen with me in public. she has such a sweet, giving spirit and I love her so much.


Chandler Merkley
because he truly is one of my best friends. whether it is just random trips to walmart to get donuts, or adventures up the canyon just talking, this boy never ceases to amaze me. even though there was some weird hormonal stuff goin’ on there in the beginning, he is seriously one of the sweetest, most caring people I have ever met. and I’m pretty sure he came and visited me every single day I was all surgery-ish. don’t think I could thank him enough.



Kyli McPherson
she’s my math buddy! :] and Mr. Watabe seems to think we are interchangeable. :) but she has helped me through a lot too, because we have/go through a lot of the same things, and that’s really cool :] nice to know I have a friend who always has great advice and I love her for it :]
and yes, i am a creepy facebook stalker. stolen picture from facebook :] but i think it's adorable. and very ky.

No comments:

Post a Comment