Wednesday, March 16, 2011

falling... slowly and painfully falling.

Before I met you, I was always considered the strong one, the one who never got hurt; I could do anything and never fall. I felt like I was the epitome of invincibility; of confidence. Now you've come along, you've broken my heart, and you've shaken me from that really strong foundation that I had spent years constructing. I found out more about myself than I ever had before. I found that my foundation wasn't as strong as I thought it was -- I found that love isn't all it's cracked up to be -- and I found that this time, maybe I won't be able to get back up quite so easily
i was doing fine. i really was. but then you had to come back, asking why i did it. and i had to tell you. i had to tell you you didn't do anything. it really isn't your fault. it's mine. it's my fault i am deathly afraid of being cheated on. my fault i'm deathly afraid of being pushed into things i'm not comfortable with. my fault i don't know how to trust people. my fault i let all those little things you did bug me. it's all my fault. not of it is yours. it never was, never will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment