Saturday, March 19, 2011

second.chances

See, that's the thing about second chances. It's two people that are there for each other and support each other and care about each other no matter how much they want to deny it. It's about one person doing everything they can to make sure the other doesn't fall and vice-versa. Second chances are about holding on to that other persons hand no matter how hard they beg to let go.
i don't know if second chances are whats right for me, right now. i don't even really know if they even exist. but this is me, meghan carpenter, down on my knees, begging for a second chance. and i don't like feeling so vulnerable. i hate it, quite frankly. but if that's what it takes, i'm doing it. i'm going to do anything and everything i can to get you back. i love you, and it's killing me. you're slowly ripping out my insides and i don't know what to do about it.
this week.... the only thing i can say to describe it is hell. this week has been my very own, personal hell. but what makes it so much worse is knowing that i did this to myself. i let all the stupid little things he did frustrate me so much, that i lost the only thing that i really wanted. him. he who has helped me through everything. opened the door for me. carried my books. bought my roses. was the best date to any date dance ever. helped me through surgery. cared about me, genuinely, last night, when no one else knew what to do. why did i let you go......

No comments:

Post a Comment