Sunday, April 1, 2012

sunday.(:

unfortunately,
i don't get to go to church today.
my parents think it's a good idea for me to watch conference.
but that's okay.(:
the best thing about God is that even when you can't attend church, or you slip up and forget to read the scriptures, or you make a mistake, He's only as far away as you push Him. your relationship strength is completely based on you. YOU are the one to push Him away, not the other way around. 
so, even though i will not be where i probably should be, i have Him with me always.(: 
and i am infinitely grateful for that.(:


ps. actual conversation with my cousins the other day.
"Meghan, when are we gonna see... ummm... that one boy... he's kind of darkish skin, and he... he's really nice... he sat by me that one day at the Family Festival when i got sick!" -Alyssa. age 11
"Well, 'Lys, sometimes, people come in and out of our lives. God does that so we can learn to let go and be less willing to break other people's hearts, okay?" - me.
"so.. we're never gonna see him again?" - Jessica. age 7
"maybe, someday. you can see him at my graduation. i bet he'd even give you a hug if you asked." - me.
"Darn it! i was gonna marry him meghan!" - Taylor. age 9
"But Taylor!!! He was mine!!! I called dibs!!!!" - Jessica.
"jess, how do you know what dibs are?" - me.
"iCarly. duh."


well, there you have it folks. my cousins are fighting over my ex-boyfriend and iCarly is, evidently, a horrible influence on little 7 year olds.(:
i love my cousins. so much. they keep my life VERY entertaining.(:
just a day in the life.

No comments:

Post a Comment