Sunday, April 8, 2012

my favorite day of the year.

today is my favorite day of the whole year. for many reasons. 
a.) i have the biggest sweet tooth known to man, and a really, really, really big vulnerability for anything marshmallow-y. 
b.) i get to actually spend time with my whole family. well, sorta. my mom has work today, but she should be home for dinner and the party, so we're good.(:
c.) waking up to the smell of sticky buns in the oven and jelly beans on the table. mmmm.(:
& d.) the most important reason of all. because, without this day, i would not be able to live again after i die. because i have been so close to death so many times, this means everything to me. i'm not afraid of death, because, i know, that through my Lord, and Savior, Jesus Christ, and what He did for me when He suffered for all my sins, was wrongly crucified among thieves, and was, on this day, a Sunday, 2012 years ago, resurrected with a perfect body, i too can live again with my God, and my older Brother, Jesus Christ. i will never be able to comprehend the love the Father and the Son have for me. but everyday, especially on this day, i am eternally grateful, and permanantly indebted to Them. 
what better a day to remember all that has been done for us than this day?

No comments:

Post a Comment