Saturday, April 21, 2012

good morning.(:

it's been a great morning.(:
most people ask me why i'm a morning person, and you know, i tried to figure it out. i really couldn't, until this morning. i'm a Child of the Light. in both a physical and spiritual sense. Christ, my Light, is the center of my life, and i love Him more than anything in the world. Ephesians 5: 8-10 says, "For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light: (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;) Proving what is acceptable unto the Lord." 
i try, everyday, to be what the Lord would have me be. He is my eternal example, and, i know, that, through Him, i will be guided to the people who are open, and understanding, and who will accept my message of Salvation for ALL souls. 
i love my personal mission, i love who i am following, i love everything about my life right now.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment