Thursday, April 19, 2012

a penny for my thoughts, oh no, i sell them for a dollar/

just a little thought:
if we woke up everyday with the determination for it to be the best day ever, who, then, could stand in the way?


i said a prayer this morning, not unlike any other morning, but this time, it was different. this time i was forgiven, and this time, my same things i say everyday, meant something different. they meant i was a new person. so, in that context, i'm going to "let my light so shine before men that they might see my good works, and glorify my Father, which is in Heaven."
i'm ready to represent.(:


p.s. it's a tiara day.(: today, every state finalist in the country is wearing their tiara.(: i'm connected to a family of people i have never even met before.(: i.love.my.life.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment