Wednesday, April 11, 2012

i like drugs.

fortunately, they're all legal. but i need them... yay for lortab... i hate surgery. jussayin'.
but doctors said everything went pretty well. no real problems. i woke up to my mom, dad, brothers, grandparents, aunt, and 3 cousins all crammed into the smallest hospital room ever. but i got balloons and flowers from people in my ward, and my aunt and uncle in texas, and my aunt and uncle in north carolina. as soon as i'm not shaking anymore i'll write them all thank you notes. 
i also found out my cousin stole my phone and tried to text her love, aka. my ex-boyfriend, while i was in surgery. he never texted her back though, and she cried. haha they're so cute, my cousins. my littlest one didn't stop holding my hand until i woke up. she told her mom that i wouldn't wake up okay if she didn't. turns out, she had a dream i didn't and she woke up crying. i love my cousins. 
now, for the longest end of a spring break ever. hopefully this thing helps me feel better. cross your fingers. prayers would be great. thank you all so much for everything you do for me.(:


ps. maybe i should tell my boyfriend i had surgery... he doesn't know... i'm a horrible girlfriend. i know.

No comments:

Post a Comment