Thursday, March 8, 2012

without you, i fall.

i have just been thinking a lot about religion, and the like. because, i am proud of the fact that i have sparked a spiritual journey in one of my very best friends. and i by no means know the answer to every question he has for me. not even close. but i know my God, i am closer to him now that i have ever been before. and that's amazing to me. the fact that i don't need a specific list of rules, or a "prophet" or anything like that is just amazing to me, because i feel like i am a better person today than i have ever been. i love who i am.
but i also believe that we are all on personal journeys. some, spiritual, others, familial. mine, a very personal journey. i'm finding who i am. yes, it's cliched. but it's true. i'm learning how to be happy. and, through Christ, i have found that. and it's the most liberating, fantastic feeling ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment