Saturday, March 24, 2012

once upon a time,

there was boy.
and his name was... well, i can't say.
like almost legally.
but he taught me how to take chances.
and live sort of crazy.
and how to drive fast.
that was good for me,
because,
you see,
i came in first today.(:
beat all the boys.
all the stupid boys who were drooling all over me.
it's sort of great being the only girl on your team. i get the bathrooms to myself. get my own trailer. have a team full of body guards, who, when other boys start checking me out, or harassing me, there are 9 sort of big, sort of tall guys there to stick up for me.(: it's wonderful.(: oh and my daddy gets to come with me always, mostly because he hauls my trailer.(:


anyways, i'm going to thank this boy for that someday. for teaching me to get out of myself. it's gonna happen. hopefully soon. if not, later. but it's going to happen.


so, if you're reading this, and you know who you are, thank you. for everything.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment