Saturday, March 17, 2012

just another day in the life.

sick. again. 
recurring theme?
i think yes.
but, last night turned out better than expected.
retro dance was actually pretty sweet.(:
and my outfit was awesome.
to say the very least.
i got sky and kenna home 5 minutes early,
hell yeah.(:
it was just pretty great.


just got back from racing practice. i did relatively well, considering the fact that i was up half the night throwing up blood.
the boys on my team are still amazed i drive as well as i do. i'll have to thank roy for that someday. and my daddy.(: love that guy. thanks daddy.(:
i got another sponsor today, yay.(: and, this is top secret. super hush hush, but my team is working on a sponsorship with a crazy huge company. stay tuned for more details. 


oh. Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! wear green.(:


p.s. i need beer. i wanna make some cupcakes, but they have beer in them. what better way to celebrate the day? but my parents are both working. :/ oh well..


oh! my mom got a job.(: how wonderful is that? 


ummm, yeah. 
bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment