Monday, March 5, 2012

i may not be where i want to be, but i thank God that i'm not where i used to be.

yes, i have made mistakes. yes, i have hurt people close to me. yes, i have lied to my very best friends. but you know what? that's not me anymore. i'm not the same person i was 2 months ago. i have used the mistakes i made to make myself a better person. i genuinely love people now. i found Jesus when i was at my lowest point and he has, and still is, helping me find the best parts of me. i love Him and He loves me enough to forgive me of my trespasses. it's amazing to me that someone who loves me so much, and who hurts when i hurt, can still love me after all the pain i have caused Him. i only hope and pray that someday i'll be able to know that sort of love. i would like to think that i know how to forgive, and i have forgiven people for things they have done to me. i just hope that someday i'll be able to forgive every thing has been done against me. i hope to be able to have that Christ-like love, and to forgive those who have wronged me, simply because Jesus has forgiven me for what i have done, when i thought it was unforgivable.

No comments:

Post a Comment