Thursday, July 7, 2011

when i count my many blessings, i count you twice.

One of the greatest things about being a teenager is the sharing the closeness and the great times you have with your friends.


so, i was blog stalking today, as i have spent more and more time doing in the recent days and weeks, and i came across this wonderful post by an amazing girl, who i just so happen to share a name with, and she did like a shout out to all her friends. so i decided to copy[: so here goes.


Roy Beltran: oh my. where to start? he has very quickly became the most important person in my life. he's always there for me. whether i'm just having a suckish day and he's there to hug me, or he lets me cry into his shoulder, or he listens to me when i rant on and on about my pathetic life. he's just always there. he's my rock, and my best friend. and, i was really, really lucky, and now i get to call him my boyfriend too. i could quite possibly be the luckiest girl in the world.


Kemsley Corell: this girl. she's my other half. my sister from another mister. the ice to my fire. she's not only opposite of me in almost every way, but she's the closest thing i've ever had to a sister. she's the sweetest girl i have ever met, and i am so grateful that she is a part of my life.


Katelyn Winward: kate is quite possibly the only thing that keeps me sane some days. she knows all about me, all my issues, and problems, and she's there. to listen. to say "yo meghan. suck it up". she always reminds me of my reality by her punky sense of humor and go with the flow ways. she's so adorable, and i love her. kind of a lot.


Chandler Merkley: oh dear. this boy. he's crazy. in a totally loving kind of way. i have never met a boy who has taught me more than chandler has taught me. not only do i believe that between me and him we could write an encyclopedia, but he's an inspiration to me. whenever i'm feeling down on myself, i go to chandler. he always knows what to say to make me feel better about myself. and i'm pretty sure his favorite thing to say is "just learn from it and grow. make this a building experience". 


Angela Lewis: i haven't known her for all that long, but she has been extremely influential in my life. she's one of those people who brighten up everyday when you're with them. she's funny, and spontaneous and she just makes me giggle[: oh! and we're getting married on tuesday of next year[:


now, this list would not be complete without the people i awkwardly stalk on a regular basis. including:


Cambria Hobbs: we don't hang out much. or hardly ever. bbbuuuttt, i love her blog[: it makes me happy inside. she's very cool, and a great friend to all of my friends, so i obviously approve[:


Meghan Bice: she is actually the inspiration for this post. her blog is one of the sweetest, most heartfelt blogs i have ever read. she has a love of life that is evident when you merely look at her, and she loves everyone she comes in contact with. her heart seems to be always full of love, and whether it's walking for cancer patients or helping to make lunches for the homeless, she always seems to be there, helping in any way she can. plus, she has the same name as me[: awesome, yes.[:


so, as you can see, i am very blessed to know the people that i do. there are many people i didn't mention, such as emily juchau, emily bridges, nikki beighley, camille hauglid, yvo werner, maddi law, hadleigh craig, and so many countless other people, this post would me much too long.


just know i love you all. 
every single one of you.
never forget it[:

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am glad I can inspire.
    What you wrote about me was very sweet.
    I try really hard to be that girl.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. meghan, i only wrote the truth babe[: you're great.

    ReplyDelete