Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Just because someone tells you that you can't do something doesn't mean you have to listen.

okay. i like this quote. it has nothing to do with what i will blog about.


so, i am sooooo ready for school to start. 
yes, i know, we still have one month and 9 days, (which is also the days until i'm 17!!!:))
but i am soooo ready to go back to school.
who knows what it is?
i love the first time i wear my new uniforms.
and the first time i use my new pens to write in my new notebooks.
it makes me happy.
but this first day of school will be a bit bitter sweet.
last first day of school, i guess.
i'm a senior guys.
a senior.
i don't feel that old though.
i don't feel old enough to have gone through 12 years of school.
it's weird.
seems like just yesterday i was going to kindergarten at la cañada elementary school, crying, holding on to my mom, not wanting to go, and then, later that day, not wanting to go home.
i guess where my love of school started.
my first first day.
and now, i'm quickly approaching my last first day of school, and i'm full of  emotion.
saddness, because it is my last.
joy, because i'm almost done with the hell the world calls high school.
terror, because this is the last year where i know exactly what's going to happen.
anticipation, because this is the last year of high school! i have to make it the best. year. ever[:


and, for now, i have to enjoy my last summer, partyin' it up, makin' mistakes, livin' life. you know, all the normal things a teenager does[:
i gotta make this, the last summer of my high school education, the best summer on record.
and let me tell you: it already has been[:


so, here's to you, my fellow bloggers, my friends. live it up guys. don't listen to what anyone else says about you, because, in all actuality, they don't matter.
it's as simple as that.
today, i plan on wearing a dress and my toms, a tiara in my hair, and dance around in the rain like a lunatic.
those are my plans.
that's how i roll.
so live it up guys.
you're only young once, so make the most of it[:


p.s. you remember those pictures i promised yesterday? well, yeah. haha. i may or may not have completely forgotten my camera.... it's a problem. i know. but roy and i will probably go back up there soon-ish! so i'll take them then, and boom! you'll have yourself some beautiful pictures[:


No comments:

Post a Comment