Tuesday, July 5, 2011

god bless the usa.

so, my independence day weekend was cooler than yours.
just thought you should know[:
let me tell you.
thursday: epic block party.grandma dancing.roy.my family.holly.ellie.steve's band, flashpoint.the coolest fireworks show ever.
friday: hanging with the fam.roy.playing with kate.chandler.damon.veronica.pool.leslie.boston,the cutest baby ever.chillin' in chick-fil-a for an hour, coloring and waiting for cami.
saturday: taylor's baptism.fun with family.chi-hui-hua.fondant.watermelon.chillin' with elias, lori, lucy and roy.stadium of fire fireworks. car alarms. traffic[:
sunday: family party.smores.6 layers of perfectly roasted marshmellow.delicious keebler cookies.santa maria style bbq[:
monday: ballon launch.being with roy for 13 hours.doughnuts.awesome firefighters.near heart attacks.roy beating me at scrabble.twister, i won 1/12 games.midway to heaven.street of fire.lightening fireworks[:.thanksgiving point fireworks.4 finales.beating traffic.beating my parents home[:


epic win of a weekend, no? me gusta[:

No comments:

Post a Comment