Saturday, July 9, 2011

anger

i'm not really one to get angry. it's just not how i roll. 
but some things do get me angry.
human trafficking makes me angry.
child labor makes me angry.
most prejudices make me angry. no all. not most.
crying makes me angry. when i cry, i just get mad at myself.
actually, a lot of things get me angry.
quite a few.
but, right now i'm angry because bosses are stupid.
no, it's cool.
take him.
i don't care.
it's not like i was excited to go or anything.
no, it's totally okay.
go.
have fun at work.
be happy.
i'll just sit here like the loser i am, with no life, and cry myself into oblivion.
the crying part just makes me more angry.
it's a vicious cycle. 
when i'm angry enough that i cry, that's when you know something is up.
it's awesome.
so freakin' flippin' awesome.
dude.
i need a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment