Wednesday, July 13, 2011

because i would walk a thousand miles if i could just see you, tonight.

sometimes, difficult situations are put into our lives to make us stronger. i believe the same is true for relationships. every trial you go through together makes your relationship stronger. that's the way life is.
yes, my life is being difficult right now. yes, i will get through it. but, honestly, i don't know if i can without roy helping me through it. that probably sounds pathetic, but it's nice to have someone who can say, "meghan, it's going to be alright", and when i look into his eyes, i can't help but believe it, because i know that he honestly does.
that's what i love about roy. he's more than my boyfriend. he's my support system, my confidant, my best friend, and my role model. he's a great role model for my little brothers, and no matter what anyone else says or does, i love him. i honestly and truly do. in a way i have never loved anyone else before.

No comments:

Post a Comment