Saturday, June 4, 2011

life is a storm. you just gotta keep walking.

 Storms are here to hurt you, but in a way that'll make you grow. Like when wind storms blow off the dead branches of trees so new ones can grow. I always thought that if I thought I was beautiful or sweet or something it would be vanity and so I would never look at myself like that and accepted it if someone put me down. But I am. I'm beautiful, sweet, smart, caring, gentle, strong and confident and that's not vanity, that's who I am. I fight for what I believe is right even if it means skipping the easy path and going towards the hard one, because in the end it will be worth it. I love everyone and everything and I will do everything in my power to make sure they are safe and happy. I can only rely on myself, because I'm the only one who knows what I want and what will make me happy. At times there will be gates in our lives that will open up to us and if we cross that gate everything will change. Most of us are afraid to cross that gate not knowing what's on the other side and deciding to stay in front of it where it is familiar, but that will only stop us from developing into the person we were meant to be. Almost everytime there will be something good on the other side of the gate, you just need to close your eyes and move forward, trusting in yourself. The world moves on and it will not wait for you and nothing positive will come out of you trying to stay in the same situations forever. You need to move with the world and grow and build your happiness on yourself and have faith everything will work. Who knows, maybe some situations that you loved, but had to  let go, will come back, but things would be different and changed, making it better. Life isn't easy, everyone has struggles and there's over 6 billion people in the world so chances are someone is feeling the same way you are so you are never alone. Storms will come, but they come for a reason and only you can step across that gate and accept the change.

2 comments: