Thursday, June 23, 2011

I like colorful clothing in the sun

sigh. summer. 
how wonderful[:
well, some of it.
the hanging with Roy part: definitely wonderful[:
the eating cantalope part: wonderful[:
the sleeping in until noon part: hasn't happened yet, but it will be wonderful[:
but, there are non-wonderful parts.
like finding a job.
and working for my grandma to pay off a ticket. 


ak. i can't even handle the fact that i'll be a senior... 
bleck.


this has been a super random post brought to you by, the one and only, meghan.lanae.
you're welcome[:

4 comments:

  1. I really love the title of this blog post a lot :) Also you should come see me and my band when we play

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked it too[: thought it was a bit catchy[: and for sure!! let me know when it is, and i'll totally hit y'all up[:
    p.s. you still need to teach me how to play the drums[:

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i do! my fingers are worn and my forearms kill from all the playing i have been doing the last few days haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay[: haha always fun. gettin' ready for a show? or just for the fun of it? haha. you da best. we need to play. and i miss you. and you're really cool. thee end.

    ReplyDelete