Wednesday, June 22, 2011

love isn't one thing. it's a million little things.

Roy Beltran.
probably the cutest.
nicest.
funniest.
most adorable...est?
guy i've ever met.
never before has a guy called me beautiful,
or smart,
or pretty,
or told me how much he loves me 
as often as Roy does.
i can't help but believe him.


i've heard it said before that love doesn't exist when you're 16. or 17. or even 18. but i think they were wrong. 
yes, it's not supposed to happen.
yes, it's not normal for it to happen.
but then again, when has anything i've done been normal? [:


he's quite honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me.
he knows how to hold me when i cry (like when i got my ticket...)
he knows how to brighten up even the saddest days (when i'm fighting with my parents, and we try to go geocaching:))
he knows how to get me to do things i wouldn't normally do (like go swimming, or play video games)
he knows how much some things mean to me.
he knows basically everything.
and it makes me happy that, finally, i have found a guy who loves me for, well, me[:
i don't have to pretend to be anything but myself. 
and that's the best feeling.


so here's what our summer has been:
*hanging out EVERYDAY (except sunday)
*watching movies. 
*parks, parks, and more parks.
*we went to the mall with our brothers.
*playing video games, a little.
*swimming
*we tried geocaching[: ummm, not so much[:
*hanging out with kate and nikki[:
*just bein with each other.
and strangely, it doesn't matter what i do with that kid. just being with him is the best thing that's ever happened to me. 
he lights up a room just by being in it.
he knows how to make me feel like a princess.
he doesn't care about all my stupid quirks.
he loves me for me.
and that's all a girl can ask for[:
i love you, roy beltran.
thank you for being so amazing, and caring, and sweet, not to mention attractive[:
thee end[:

No comments:

Post a Comment