Friday, June 24, 2011

and i thought i loved you then

oh my freakin' stinkin' gosh. 
my boyfriend.
i love him a lot.
let me tell you what we did today.
i woke up at like 11. 
texted him.
asked him if he wanted to go to the rec with my dad and i.
he did.
we walked around the track for like 2 miles listening to awesome techno music, him laughing at my camelot music choice, and just generally being awesome.
then, we went back to my house, frolicing was involved, ate cantaloupe and grapes. it's was yummy.
we went upstairs and hung out in my room for a while.
ran a couple of errands for my mama.
watched twilight[: yes, the twilight. i made fun of it a lot. roy had to shut me up a couple of times[: maybe a few more than a couple.
then, we ate dinner. yummy food[:
we watched the NBA draft until Jazz got the 12th pick. i cried when Jimmer got picked by the Nuggets. no joke. it was bad.
roy taught me basketball lingo. well, some[:
we watched 2 episodes of criminal minds. well, he and my brother did. i fell asleep curled up in a ball on his chest. he's just so warm.... it's hard not to[:
then, my brother and roy watched julian smith videos.
awesome, yes?[:
THEN, epic win, we went to the Cars 2 premiere!!!! 
AKK!!!
it was a GREAT movie. 
not gonna lie[:
3-D, with Roy Beltran. 
eep. wonderful[:
then, we came home. 
and you can actually see the stars tonight[:
so that, my friends, was the makings of a good day.
14 hours with the sweetest, funniest, most darling-est guy i know[:
for the win[:

No comments:

Post a Comment