Saturday, November 27, 2010

i hate you. no i don't... and it's killing me...

I wish I could find a way to keep my heart from loving you. It's so hard to keep myself from falling when I see you. It's so easy to hate you when you're not around, and so easy to love you when you're looking like that.
i thought i could do it. i thought i could still be his stupid friend, and that i would just get over him and it would all be happy and dandy. but i was wrong... sooooo wrong...
okay. i am stupid. i trick myself into liking someone else, and it's all fine and dandy until i saw him again. and talked to him again... and i realized how just NOT over him i am. how stupid i am to think i was. how stupid i am to not be. how stupid i am to ever like him in the beginning. i don't freaking understand how this could have happened to me.... how i wait everyday for him to come and tell me he was just kidding. but everyday he doesn't, and everyday my heart breaks a little more every time i see him. 
i just don't get how i am still so attached and he couldn't be more over me.
it sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment