Wednesday, November 3, 2010

3 Nov 2010

"I can't take it anymore. Everyone thinks I'm indestructible; the girl who never flinches; the girl who always has a smile on her face; the girl that's gone through so much yet doesn't have one scar -- and I'm tired of it! I don't want to live behind a wall of laughter and smiles anymore. I want people to understand me. I want people to understand how hard it is to be me and to have to deal with all this crap and still be expected to be happy. It's not fair. Why is it that everyone else can just fall apart but I have to be the one to keep it together?"
well, today was just... not fun. at all. today was one of those days where i wonder why i even got out of bed this morning. nothing went according to plan, and, well, i'm sick of my parents. life is just confusing. i've given up on the male population. friends are just people who pretend around you. girls are even more of jerks than guys. food is the enemy. and to top it all off, i had to smack a stupid fake smile on my face, and pretend that everything was just fine and dandy, when in reality, nothing is okay. everything is falling apart. and i can't do anything about it. hopefully, this is just a phase. i am praying this is just a phase...
-me

No comments:

Post a Comment