Sunday, November 7, 2010

friends

Today I want to thank you. Not for anything special, but just because you have a great personality that makes you pleasant to be around. Just because you are so much fun, but you know when and how to be serious. Just because I feel like I can talk to you about pretty much anything. You make friendship seem like no work at all, and even though that's the way it should be . . . Not every friendship is easy. Although there are so many wonderful things about you . . . I want to thank you most of all for just being you. Because when you are just being you, it's so naturally comfortable being me.
last night, i had a really great time at BYU's Divine Comedy. So funny, and i got glowy sticks and spent some much needed time just laughing my head off and enjoying every minute of it. my friends really are great, and i am so greatfull to all of them. i adore their sweet spirits and the light that they are in my life. they are just all so cute, have the most adorable personalities and make me feel accepted, which, quite frankly, is quite the feat. i just love everything about them, and if any of them are reading this, kate, nikki, chandler, kyli, kems, taylor, camille, jared, skyler... and so many more. you guys are the light to my darkness. and i love you. that is all. 
love, megs :]

No comments:

Post a Comment