Thursday, November 18, 2010

"I have seen the bluest skies. Rainbows that would make you cry. I have seen miracles that moved my soul. People that have made me whole. I have seen days that changed my life. I have seen the brightest star shine like a diamond in the night. I have seen all this and more, but I've never seen a smile more beautiful than yours."
well, as you know, i bounce from guy to guy faster than bumper cars.it's not my fault... it's mostly just my way of getting over things, and protecting myself from getting hurt, by not getting too close to one guy, that way when they hurt me, and can forgive and forget and voila! i move on. :) which is one of my best qualities, i think. :) love. and anyways... i liked this quote, cause it kinda explains. everything. i am really loopy now. but i don't understand why. i love you all. 
love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment