Sunday, December 5, 2010

life! :)

"My philosophy is that not only are you responsible for your life, but doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment."
well, it's been a while since i have written on here. first things first. i need to tell you what i am greatful for! i forgot on thanksgiving, and you all need to know. so here in my list. :)
  • my family. cause they are just great, and keep some light and continuity in my life.
  • school. yes, school. the oppertunity to gain an education in a structured enviroment. and yes. as much as i love my family, it's great to have a break. :)
  • kate winward. because she is just amazing in every way. if i need someone to talk to, she is always there, no matter what. 
  • chandler merkley. cause he teaches me things every time i talk to him. 
  • jordon andersen. because he always talks to me, even when we have nothing to talk about. :)
  • kemsley corell, because she is so sweet, and is practically my only friend at school. :)
  • yvo werner. because he has never failed to make me laugh when i didn't think i could even smile. whether it's just talking to me when no one else will, or making shadow puppets in socratic. 
  • my house. because, as it grows colder outside, it is still there, inviting me to enter and be warmed and uplifted. 
  • my toothbrush/toothpaste. no joke. i would probably die without them. 
  • the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. i don't know who or what i would be without the gospel in my life. i believe whole-heartedly that the gospel is my rock, and without it, my eternal salvation would be put on the line.
i am so very greatful for too many things to put in a list. i love everybody in my life, and especially at this holiday time, i have the time to reflect on everything i am blessed with.
also, recently, i come to the knowledge that i am truely in control of my life. no one can make me do anything i don't want to do, and yes, i will suffer the consequences, but that comes with making the choice. i am in the driver's seat, and only i can choose what i feel, think, or the way i act. 
i am working on my spanish homework, writing a story actually, and maybe, i'll put it on here when i'm done. :)
well,i love you guys, and thank you for all that you do. 
love, me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment