Monday, November 1, 2010

hi!

"He brushed the hair away from my face. As he leaned in I took a deep breath. I closed my eyes as our lips met. The feelings I had, I never did expect. My lips went warm and my body felt tingly. My heartbeat rose as we went apart. Has he caught my breath? We looked and smiled then said good bye. The way I felt I couldn't keep inside." 
hey everyone! sorry it's been a while. alot had happened since last time. i recorded a song, hopefully i'll figure out how to post it on here. :) maybe. haha. well, as for the quote... kinda self explanatory, but it happened a while ago, and now i'm just confused. and waiting for my prince charming to come rescue me. :) oh, and my ex has been showing up at my house, so that's NOT been fun. but that's okay. i kinda miss having a bf actually. it's been 11 months since we broke up, and i miss having someone that i can tell anything and i know i can trust them. it's just nice to have that... not gonna lie. haha. well, i gotta go read The Scarlet Letter for english, so you guys all have a great evening! and i'll talk to you tomorrow? yes? i think yes. :) 
love, me

No comments:

Post a Comment