Sunday, July 1, 2012

sometimes, right in the middle of real life, love gives us a fairytale.(:


although i am one of those girls who spend hours dreaming about getting married, living in a perfect house with 4 children, a dog, and a white picket fence, and although i am one of those girls who has had their wedding planned since the age of 6 and fantasizes about it every second they get or the kind of girl who spends her whole class scribbling little hearts and kisses all over a piece of lined paper, i've never thought that would actually happen to me. ever. but i found myself today...writing my first name with your last...

i love how you hold me. i love how you tell me i’m beautiful. i love how you look at me funny when i say something stupid. i love how you make me happy. i love how you smile when i see you. i love how you laugh when i say something random, or stupid. i love how you ask me if i’m alright when i cant stop laughing. i love how you make me feel. i love how you tell me i look cute. i love how you lent me a shirt to wear to bed. i love how we can talk about anything for hours. i love how you say sweet things to me. i love how you whisper in my ear when it’s really quiet. i love how you squeeze me so hard when i hug you. i love how we call each other as soon as we can't handle missing each other. i love how you want to spend every day with me. i love how you squeeze my hand. i love how you rub my back, and kiss my neck. i love how you look me in the eye, and tell me that everything’s going to be alright. i love how everything is perfect when you're around. i love how you see the person i really am. i love how you say we are perfect for each other. i love how you make me cry, but not because I’m upset or sad, or you hurt me, but because you made me the happiest person ever. i love how i wake up in the morning for you. i love how i anticipate seeing you. i love how you kiss me. i love how i look at the empty space in my bed, and wish you were filling it. i love how i get nervous when i see you, but feel more comfortable with you than i do with anyone else. i love how my parents love you. i love how you deal with my picky eating habits. i love how you worry about me, and take care of me. i love how you pay for me when we go places. i love how you insist everything will be alright, and make me feel at ease. i love how you keep me warm when i’m cold. i love how you give me weird looks at awkward moments. i love how you stop everything for me. i love how i’m important to you. i love how i make you happy. i love how you make me happy. i love how you make sure i stay in line. i love how i only want to be with you. i love how i only think about you. i love how you trust me enough to let me talk to my ex's and hang out with other boys. i love how i stop everything because i get distracted and have to call you. i love how you get jealous. i love how you are when you are with my family. i love how i can see myself with you forever. i love how we talk about being together forever. i love how you tickle me. i love how you actually stop tickling me when i ask. i love how you get mad when someone says something to upset me. i love everything about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment