Thursday, December 29, 2011

you fall short of my lowest expectations.

i want to write something beautiful.
but i don't know what.
i want my words to flow like raindrops meandering down the windowpane.
i want my thoughts to run feely onto these meaningless papers,
creating patterns of love, and hope, and dreams, and promises yet to be fulfilled.
i want to live through these words.
i want to live.
live.
live.


i finished writing my letter for the day,
for my other blog,
and i'm still in a creative mood.
i think i'll go paint.


p.s. i am home! yay(:


p.s.s. they gave me a beautiful necklace when i left(: 
and i found my new favorite quote of forever:
"so this is the part where i'm supposed to say it's not scary.
well, it is.
but fear is natural.
fear is good - 
it just means you're growing."
i'm terrified to go to school.
i'm terrified to be at home really.
but that's normal. 
it means i'm doing something outside of my comfort zone,
and so, i have to just keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment