Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I remember tears streaming down your face, When I said, I'll never let you go

i miss my family.
i never thought i'd say that,
but i miss them.
i haven't seen any of them in...
8 days.
i haven't seen anyone i knew in 8 days actually.


that was a hard day...
a really hard day...
there are people i need to apologize to because of that day.
roy.
my parents.
my brothers.
the social worker at the ER.
my ER nurse.
ER doctor..
a lot of people..


i LOVE this song.
it's called Safe and Sound.
by Taylor Swift featuring The Civil Wars.
it's from the Hunger Games Soundtrack.
i've listened to it probably..
a million times.
luckily the girl i share a room with loves the Hunger Games too.
only she thinks Katniss should have ended up in Gale.
wrong.
Peeta all the way.


i think i live my perfect love stories through other people.
and i daydream way too much.
since i'm never going to get married,
i just have to help my friends/other people have their happy endings(:


p.s. the cutest thing happened. idk if i've already told you, but 2 of the patients here are getting married. it's the cutest thing. he proposed to her on Christmas eve, by the huge tree, with a paper ring cause it's all he could find in here. she asked me to be her maid of honor(: i love this. wedding is tomorrow. we're all wearing our hospital gowns, she's carrying dried flowers. it's probably the cutest thing ever. 


oh life is good.
i cried about you last night.
first time since you left.
it felt good.
tears are calming,
relieving.
that doesn't change how i feel,
not at all.
now all the pain is gone.
all the sorrow.
i've come to grips with the situation, 
and now,
now there's only one thing left.
i love you.
still.
and it sucks.
it hurts a lot.
but it's the truth.




oh! good luck to the maeser boys tomorrow!!


ps: i might be able to go home on friday(:

No comments:

Post a Comment