Monday, December 26, 2011

my best friend(:

oh my goodness.
my best friend lives a million miles away in germany.
and he's the only person to make me smile in 3 weeks.
not a fake, cordial, this is my "life is good but not really" smile, 
but a real smile.
a "i actually have hope for the future" smile.
he's my favorite pen pal.
he's my favorite period.


my favorites from our conversation today:
"feel hugged alright =) i big one...HUGE one =) "
"i want you to be as healthy and beautiful as i left you when i come back someday alright? =)"
"to be honest id rather have a weird, and maybe even a little broken girl than a girl that is not what she really is"
"cuz i know its important to listen and its not important what my body tells me haha youre the one that was and is important. i can sleep and my tiredness is gone. one good long night of sleep wont do for you i guess. thats why =)"


he's just the best friend i have right now.
he honestly is trying to help me through this(:
shout out to my favorite german(:
thanks for everything.


p.s. 
writing a 4 page letter: 2 hours.
envelope: 25 cents.
postage: $1.82.
sending a letter to my best friend: priceless (:

No comments:

Post a Comment