Friday, April 15, 2011

spring.break

and i didn't care what we did. i was with you and that's all that mattered.
gah. i can't believe it's already friday! no me gusta! hmmm... let's see here. recap? lets.
monday: got up at like...
9. and went to the mall
with Kems and Ky.
tuesday: Cleaned my
grandparent's house
and worked for my
aunt.
wednesday: worked
for my aunt. again :]
thursday: UVU tour.
orange julius.
walmart :]
asked chandler to
prom. random
adventures of chandler
and meghan :]
friday: laundry. malls
with kayli and kems.
prom dresses. alot of them.
dinner with aunt donna.

and now i'm laying on my bed
blogging.

not exactly the spring break i was hoping for.... or planning for. or... wanted really. but it's been good. in its own special way. much needed recouping time for meghan.

i.like.shorts
andattractiveboys.
and getting lost in provo.
SUMMER.
cometomefaster.
please.

No comments:

Post a Comment